The Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Orange County (IIABOC) is continuing its 37 year legacy in providing education, networking, political advocacy, and resource support to its members and partners. With economic and regulatory changes and as “baby – boomers” exit the insurance workforce (expected 400,000 positions will exit out of the industry in the next 5 years), IIABOC continues to support you in the development and success of existing and replacement insurance professionals.
In the past year and in response to our “changing times”, IIABOC has provided you:
- 30 CE Credits in response to updated regulation and product changes (HCR, Property Valuations, Flood, Cyber Liability, Management Liability…)
- 21 CE Credits in response to economic and industry changes ( Agency Succession, Producer Development, Sales Strategy Development..)
- 5 Special events in response to your requests for resource support (Social Networking, Holiday Event, Annual Golf Tournament, Bowling…)
- Discounted insurance products in response to your market and products requests (E&O, EPLI…)
IIABOC offers TREMENDOUS VALUE to members The IIABOC Agency CE and Development curriculum is generally 30% less than other CE providers. In addition, IIABOC members save approximately 60% off the costs for CE compared to non-members (members generally pay $15 per 3 CE hours). The significant benefits you receive in education, networking and support LESS the LOW COST of membership and continuing education EQUALS SIGNIFICANT VALUE to you and your agency.
In 2014, we will continue of offer BEST IN CLASS education including agency succession, planning and development courses. Our first session – sales development strategy is scheduled on April 10th. Look for information coming soon. We are also partnering with Universities and Carriers in the development of new producers for our industry. Networking, Events, Discounted Products will also continue. As a result, we INVITE YOU to take advantage of the significant BENEFITS we provide. We INVITE YOU TO BE A MEMBER.
DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE NOW adding enhanced VALUE and SAVINGS TO YOU:
- 10% off annual membership if payment is received by March 30, 2014
- 20% off annual agency membership if member is successful in obtaining a new IIABOC agency member (new agency member may also receive a first year 20% discount.
The following is the information on annual agency membership dues:
-1-5 Employees: $250
-8-10 Employees: $375
-11+ Employees: $500
Note: IIABOC dues remain within IIABOC
I encourage you to allow IIABOC to assist you today in accelerating the success of your agency for tomorrow. Please take the time to join/renew your membership by clicking here and completing the membership application.
Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of California (IIABCal)
Formerly the IBA West.
Why the change? Read here.
Why Should You Become a Member?
Political advocacy is why you should be a member of the IIABC. A lion’s share of the association’s resources goes to protecting your business interests in the legislative, regulatory and judicial arenas. However, IIABC provides so many more benefits to help you run your business successfully. Here are just a few.