What success your Association has had! This success can only continue with your support.
GOOD NEWS: In 2014, our regular and associate membership increased. Existing members renewed as new and prior members rejoined - WHY THE INCREASE? VALUE!
At the request of our membership, we:
- Added Associate members to assist with HR-Recruiting, Financial Planning, Markets (Discounted Products), Access to Interns from California State University, Fullerton;
- Offered members timely and topical CE Seminars: Agency Succession, Producer Development, Cyber Liability (Data Breach), Management Liability, Tax Strategies;
- Provided members opportunity for NETWORKING: Golf Tournament, Holiday Party, Young Agent events;
- Introduced IIABOC LinkedIn for members to obtain updates on industry trends, issues, events, and participated in all communication exchange;
- Promoted political advocacy at your request.
IIABOC offers TREMENDOUS VALUE to members The IIABOC Agency CE and Development curriculum is generally 30% less than other CE providers. IIABOC members save approximately 60% off the costs for CE compared to non-members (members generally pay $15 per 3 CE hours). The significant benefits you receive in education, networking and support LESS the LOW COST of membership and continuing education EQUALS SIGNIFICANT VALUE to you and your agency. Read more.
We INVITE YOU to take advantage of the significant BENEFITS we provide.
Note: IIABOC dues remain within IIABOC.
IIABOC can assist you in supporting your agency's success. Please take the time to complete an application by:
Roger Wilber, President
Independent Insurance Agents and
Brokers of Orange County