What a successful year 2015 has been! This success can only continue with your support.
IIABOC offers tremendous value to its member; our agency CE and development curriculum is generally 30% less than other CE providers. IIABOC members save approximately 60% off the costs for CE compared to non-members (members generally pay $15 per 3 CE hours). The significant benefits you receive in education, networking and support less the low cost of membership and continuing education equals significant value to you and your agency.
- Added Associate members to assist with HR-Recruiting, Financial Planning, Markets (Discounted Products). We have a plethora of support by our Associate member participation, and we thank them wholeheartedly. Click here to visit our Associate members. Consider one of our partners when seeking assistance in your business.
- Access to interns from California State University, Fullerton;
- Offered members timely and topical CE Seminars: Ethics, Producer and Compensation Agreements, Professional Negligence, Business Income Coverages, Transportation Insurance;
- Provided members opportunity for NETWORKING: Golf Tournament, Membership Appreciation Social Event, Young Agent events;
- IIABOC LinkedIn for members to obtain updates on industry trends, issues, events, and participated in all communication exchange;
- Promoted political advocacy at your request.
What can you expect in 2016?
SAME AND MUCH MORE!
- Continuation of workshops and seminars that support continuing education and agency;
- Associate members and resources to help you compete in the market place;
- Networking that supports market and product access and sales development;
- Business succession through internship programs;
- Events that provide information, friends, food and FUN!
~ IIABOC dues remain within the Association ~
Receive a 10% discount if you join or renew by February 29, 2016.
||* 1- 5 Employees:
||* 5-10 Employees:
||* 10+ Employees:
||* Associate Members:
IIABOC can assist you in supporting your agency's success! Please take the time to renew your membership today!
Wishing you and yours the happiest of holidays and a prosperous new year!
Roger Wilber, President
Independent Insurance Agents and
Brokers of Orange County