Many Thanks to a Successful 2016!
On behalf of the entire Board of Directors of the IIABOC, I wanted to express our sincere appreciation for your support as a valued Member of our Association. The patronage and support from you and other Members has helped make the Orange County chapter one of the largest and most successful chapters in the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers Association.
We would like to take the opportunity to update you on some of our new programs that we feel bring tremendous value and relevance to our members.
• Live Webinars. Can’t make the in-person workshop? Join us online for a members’ only price of $15. Plus, our workshops are approved by the Department of Insurance for Continuing Education credit.
• Networking that supports market and product access and sales development.
• Political influence to state and federal representatives.
• Business Succession through workshops, producer development, resumes and internship programs.
• Events that provide information, friends, food and FUN!
• Members only access to the “Talk it Over” groups starting soon!
• Access to vendors / associate members at discounted and affordable prices.
• Access to "Members Only" section on the website, offering an online membership directory.
• Discount on E & O insurance; carrier Axis Insurance.
Also, please take advantage of our early renewal offer. If you renew your membership with the IIABOC by March 15, 2017, you will receive a 15% membership discount off your 2017 annual membership. In addition, if you can attract a new member, you will receive IIABOC CE Credits at NO CHARGE for 2017.
IIABOC exists for you. Please renew your membership today and start getting involved with your local insurance industry. Start taking advantage of the benefits of being an IIABOC Member. Finally, please review and join IIABOC LinkedIn for updated industry trends and events.
Roger Wilber, President
Independent Insurance Agents and
Brokers of Orange County
~ IIABOC dues remain within the Association ~
Receive a 15% discount if you join or renew by
March 15, 2017.
||* 1- 5 Employees:
||* 5-10 Employees:
||* 10+ Employees:
||* Associate Members: