The IIABOC exists for you! Together, all of us who value the local independent agent and broker community will thrive. The VALUE we bring to your agency is significant. Enjoy the benefits of being involved.
We are just completing a fabulous year:
- 15 units of CE credit courses completed;
- A full day of CE and Trade Show in May;
- The 55th annual golf tournament at Tustin Ranch (over 130 participants);
- Annual Holiday wine tasting at Gallery on Glassell in Orange.
Membership has its benefits:
- Quality,life and property/casualty CE offered in February, May, August and November;
- Development 2014, we will feature a Producer Development series for our agency Principals. The series will support building knowledge develop your staff while assisting you to develop and retain producers;
- Supports you with markets (discounts on E&O as well as EPLI offered) - improving your margin and bottom line.
Here is the information on dues. Membership does not include State and National costs:
- 1 to 5 Employees; $250
- 6 to 10 Employees; $375
- 11+ Employees: $500
The IIAB-OC dues stay with the local association.
Please take the time to join/renew online today or by completing the attached.
Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of California (IIABCal)
Formerly the IBA West.
Why the change? Read here.
Why Should You Become a Member?
Political advocacy is why you should be a member of the IIABC. A lion’s share of the association’s resources goes to protecting your business interests in the legislative, regulatory and judicial arenas. However, IIABC provides so many more benefits to help you run your business successfully. Here are just a few.